How to get bouncy curls overnight!

There are many ways to get curls with no heat, but this is such a pretty way that you can wear out before taking it out- I left mine in for 24 hours before I did (believe me the elastic headband kept slipping down & driving me crazy, but if the hair was coming out all it took was to kind of roll the hair back under the band).

 All I used was an elastic head band and twisted my hair starting from the front & working side to side until all hair is tucked under it. Its hard to visualize like that but there are a few great tutorials on youtube.
 I couldn't find the one from lilithedarkmoon   but this is what I did

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Sebastian Hydre Conditioner | Review

How to perfect your lipstick | Pictorial

July Summer Holiday Wishlist