Generally I don't always use the same shampoo & conditioner from the same brand or particularly the same product line. I've been using Wella SP Colour Save shampoo for a little while now but I've been switching in between conditioners with Wella & Joico. We've had the line Sebastian in for a little while now, but I didn't think it out until hearing lots of clients have been loving a few different shampoo & conditioners, so what did I have to loose!? So I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week if I need to, because I don't feel oily too quickly except if I've had an extreme workout or the weather has been warmer. When I use the Sebastian Hydre conditioner I only need the tiniest amount & although the lotion is fairly thick, it is easy to apply to the mid-lengths & ends. I always clip my hair up after conditioner & continue on with the shower. After 3-5 minutes I rinse it out, and my hair feels unbelievable soft. It also has such a lovely ...
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق